1. What data do we gather?
To become an ibox user, you need to create your account in the system. On creating it, we ask you to provide us with your personal data: name, your email address, phone number and your company information.
We also receive technical data on how and which ibox applications you use when you work with ibox system. That technical data includes:
We receive device information such as device unique IDs. Besides that, your phone number or your device ID can be bound to your ibox account profile.
When you use our applications, some of your actions can be automatically logged in server logs. Following data is recorded:
- Information on used services
- Date and time of request, transition URL
- Cookie files, that serve as your browser’s or your ibox account’s unique ID.
ibox applications use data on your actual location, including GPS data, sent by your mobile device.
Cookie files and anonymous identifiers
We use several technologies to receive data on ibox applications usage. Some of them send data to user device: one or several cookie files or anonymous identifiers. These files do not affect your device’s operation in any way, as they are an updatable part of ibox application and they are used exclusively as service files within the ibox system itself.
2. Why do we need all this data?
The data we collect is used to support ibox system operation:
- To support applications and to provide you with required data and services;
- To process your support requests;
- To analyze and run research that we require to improve our service, including products and user applications;
- To distribute news and advertisement on products, services, and ibox special offers;
- To send service messages and notifications (e.g. in case when you forget your password);
- To detect and prevent fraud attempts and any other unlawful use of our websites and/or services.
3. Who else has the access to the personal data?
When processing personal data both our partners and us follow Thailand Law “On personal data”. Besides us, our Bank partner that provides ibox system processing, can access this data.
In case you sell or in any other manner transfer your business (as a whole or a part of it) to another owner, your personal data can be transferred as a company property.
In case of exceptional circumstances, if required by the Law and/or interests of protection of us or our clients from illegal activities, we can, according to the current legislature and in compliance with all procedural rules, disclose personal information.
4. How to modify your personal data?
You can modify (update or supplement) your personal information or its part(s) as well as its privacy settings. To do so, you must use edit personal information function in your personal account or in corresponding personal part of any ibox application.
The only information you cannot modify in online mode is your personal information contained within the application to service contract with the Bank. To change it, you must visit the bank’s office personally.
5. Data security
We take required and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect user’s personal data from illegal or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, and distribution and from any other illegal actions of third parties.
Ibox system is built to provide maximum security for client and user information. All confidential information is transmitted in encrypted mode. Even in case you forget your ibox somewhere, it would be useless to malicious users: the application does not store card data or security codes on your device.
6. Changes andupdates
Current Policy and all relations between the user and ibox company and its partners are subject to corresponding norms of Thailand Law.